Randstad Site Manager in Mount Jackson, Virginia
Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, is looking to hire a Site Manager. A Site Manager acts as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees.
• Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either HR or staffing.
• Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
• Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
Get to know us and find out " What More Could You Do at https://vimeo.com/user14398035/review/78249279/e899d16cab " at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.