Randstad .NET Developer in Grapevine, Texas
salary:$50 - $55 per hour
date posted:Monday, April 16, 2018
This person will join the existing Supply Chain team and will support 3 major initiatives this year tied to optimizing their warehouse and distribution systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Develop and support existing and future Refurb and Supply Chain System applications using VB6, C# and Visual Basic.net .
· Analyze, design, develop, maintain, monitor and support complex applications within the Supply Chain systems environment and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the established business requirements.
· Ensure cross-organizational communication and coordination with all functional IT and business groups for all projects.
· Adhere to established software development best practices.
· Ensure stability in the production environment via a strong commitment to quality. This includes necessary monitoring and support of information systems as needed.
· Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
· A bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or other related degree or equivalent experience required
· At least 1-3 years of application analysis, design, development and maintenance experience that includes Microsoft's technologies
· Experience with Manhattan PkMS preferred, but not required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
· Proficient or expert knowledge on related technical skill sets and technologies including but not limited to .NET framework 3.5/4.0, C#, SQL, Visual Basic, Visio and TFS
· Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others including end users and management; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
· Proficient local syntax SQL (Standard Query Language) skills with the ability to understand relational data models
· Ability to understand and apply basic software implementation methodology concepts
· Working knowledge of effective problem solving and identifying innovative solutions, including new products
· Proficient analytical skills, including the ability to evaluate existing or proposed new solutions for potential flaws or improvement opportunities - including alignment to departmental goals and standards
· Working ability to navigate complex environments and work with interdisciplinary teams and effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to management
· Demonstrated solutions development ability, including innovative thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to execute quickly while maintaining high quality expectations
· Proficient written and verbal communication skills using spoken English, including the ability to explain complex ideas to others with varying levels of expertise throughout the organization and with potential business partners
· Proficient organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities
· Proficient ability to remain highly effective under stress, and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
· Proficient knowledge of services design patterns, principles, and practices
· Working knowledge of Supply Chain, Distribution or Manufacturing Systems and processes preferred
· Demonstrated ability to develop and support scalable services technologies with strict SLA's and high throughput