Randstad Tele-marketing Sales in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
location:Fort Lauderdale, FL
salary:$20 - $25 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Title: Communication Analyst
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL 333011
Duration: 12 months
Shift Info: 8-5, M-F
Communications Analyst - Level 2 will serve as a medium between Communication Analysts and the Communications Lead. Manage customer meetings with the decision makers to discuss advantages of solution. Manage and schedule calls with the customer. Candidate will answer all customer questions with respect to the telcom solution and provide customer with additional information as needed. Work with customer and the information collected to provide customer with corresponding quote and attempt to obtain a signed scope of work or purchase order. Track progress/activities of team and work deliverables utilizing CRM software or other standard tools.
· Assists in managing customer information, timelines, and communicates the status, risks and issues associated within the project structure to ensure that the project's outcomes are achieved as defined.
· Prepares, monitors and updates customer/project information, files, documentation, reports, and related work throughout the project execution, including detailed customer/project information, tasks and milestones.
· Facilitates hand-offs across members within the project.
· Ensures assigned duties and responsibilities/project tasks are completed with quality; are timely and accurate in order to meet project management expectations.
· Able to identify a problem, offering best possible solutions, and deciding if the problem needs to be brought to the Communications Lead's attention.
· Expected to facilitate regular meetings, following up on tasks/issues, and transferring important information to management.
-Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 year of professional sales experience.
-Experience with tele-marketing sales highly preferred
-Experience in telecommunication / network infrastructure / structured cabling
-Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers, superiors, internal/external stakeholders, business partners.
-Experience with CRM software, MS Dynamics perferred.
-Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
-Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
-Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
-Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state)
For immediate consideration, please contact..
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Solutions
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 300
Frisco, TX 75034
M : 817-223-4260
www.randstadusa.com at http://www.randstadusa.com/