Randstad .NET Developer in Chicago, Illinois
date posted:Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Title: .NET Developer
Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
Serve as technical expert on development projects.
Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
Career-Level position within field.
Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Seeking a lead .NET developer
- 10+years' experience with .NET
- Developer should be able to guide and lead a team of offshore developers
- Experience with web service development (SOAP and RESTful services) required
- Experience with databases (Oracle and SQL servers)
- Experience with Windows scheduled job and processes
- Should be familiar with queues
- Experience with NServiceBus is a plus
- Experience with NHibernate, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools
A good attitude is a must
Must be hands on a able to lead the team with little supervision
Airline or Financial experience
Microsoft Certification for Application Development
Cloud development experience a plus
Local candidate perferred as themanager would like to conduct in person interviews.