Randstad EDI Programmer in Buford, Georgia
salary:$85,000 - $95,000 per year
date posted:Thursday, May 17, 2018
Daily management, processing, and operation of an application on the AS400, to include analyzing the requirements, functional design, and architectural design documents to determine coding needs from generalized business and functional requirements.
Analyze and modify existing application code and discern and interpret complex business requirements.
· Programming experience in IBM iSeries (AS/400) application development
· Must have BPCS 405CD / AS400 .
· Programming experience with RPG.
· Experience working with DBE and SQL database including a solid understanding of database models.
· Consult with business to identify and recommend information management opportunities in support of business objectives.
· Ability to deliver quality results under pressure.
· Excellent analytical, problem resolution and people skills.
· Must be very organized self-starter and be able to work independently.