Randstad Director of Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
The goal of Randstad’s Strategic Client Team (SCT) is to contribute to company objectives by developing sustainable profitable customer relationships through acquisition of new accounts, growth of existing accounts, innovation with customers, and standardization in solutions.
The RP Director of Sales is responsible for identifying, developing, managing business relationships across identified zone(s) while growing our Strategic Account base either through new business or mushrooming accounts. This role will assist with developing processes, strategies, and skills to improve sales productivity throughout their assigned territory. They will collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the assigned territory and will act as a liaison to the other team members to maximize sales targets and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
This role will drive revenue and year over year account growth; foster strategic alliances, build business partnerships and relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders.
Estimated Percentage of Time
Business Development & Account Management:
● Responsible for developing and expanding corporate partner opportunities with the customer.
● Meet/exceed personal GP quota through engaging in existing & new client development sales activities & recruitment activities. Activities include but are not limited to:
o Sales and business development which includes; sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, rate and fee negotiations, identifies cross-selling opportunities, identifies national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, schedules and conducts new client visits (virtual or by local office), and further development of pre-established Strategic Accounts.
o Improving organizational sales efforts by developing long range marketing, promotion and sales strategies and execute against growth goals by leveraging relationships and positioning RP as a multi-dimensional solution with resources to meet a multitude of staffing and permanent placement needs and high-level skill sets.
● Maintain community involvement and business networking.
● Solicits support and coordinates internal Company resources which provide our wide spectrum of service offerings.
● Executes selling opportunities in accordance with organizational strategies and in line with the account’s strategic plan.
● Through the development of an annual strategic business plan, executes sales opportunities which provide continuous revenue, gross margin and profit growth.
● Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecasts client demands.
● Manages multiple client relationships and engagements. Establish client expectations and effectively communicates to appropriate parties. Advise on value proposition to client on staffing solutions and the value Randstad brings.
● Collaborate with territory and branch management to support client needs.
● Ensure changes/issues that may affect Randstad or client are communicated timely to appropriate parties.
● Responsible for completion of all projects assigned. Help meet established schedules or resolved technical or operational problems. Follows centralized functional projects.
● Frequent contact with all levels of inter-organizational managers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification.
● Must be able to effectively communicate, present and influence all levels of Client contacts through C-Suite.
● Responsible for accurate completion of all required reports and activity tracking to achieve company KPIs on a timely basis– daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually (Activity Based Field Steering – ABFS).
● Ensure profitability and health of vertical via key wellness indicators, financial and operation reporting, compliance, pricing, etc.
● Must meet minimum performance standards as directed by manager. Individual contributor but accomplishes results through combined effort of team. Follows the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity.
- Bachelor’s degree required
5-7 years of strategic or national sales experience
Previous experience and/or background in Finance & Accounting highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong customer focus and customer service skills
Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Proven ability to work within a team environment
Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
Experience communicating and presenting to C-level executives
Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
Ability to qualify and close deals
Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
Superior consulting and mentoring skills
Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
Ability to build relationships and influence effectively
Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and or Google Suite including google docs, google sheets, etc.…
May be responsible for a specific area of specialization