Randstad INSURANCE CAREER OPPORTUNITY...TEMP-PERM in Worcester, Massachusetts
INSURANCE CAREER OPPORTUNITY...TEMP-PERM
US$ 15 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively seeking multiple Insurance Raters to join the Marine Division team starting in October 2016 on a temp to hire basis, at their corporate office in Worcester MA. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
Support Field underwriting units by providing technical support functions including handling of the renewal and endorsement bypass process, preparation of new business and renewals and processing of endorsements. Other significant activities include; running of underwriting reports and issuance of policies. The role allows Account Executives to focus on underwriting of routine new and renewal business and provide a superior customer service experience to agents. Works with Operations Manager to facilitate continuous operational improvements.
Estimated time allocation (subject to change):
- Renewal and/or endorsement bypass (45%)
- Preparation of new and renewal underwriting files (30%)
- Data entry including policy and endorsement issuance (25%)
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Review all new & renewal business to ensure that proper documentation and data collection is in the file prior to referring to underwriters or policy issuance.
- Process renewals and endorsements in accordance with bypass guidelines.
- Delivering timely and accurate policies and endorsements to agents and insureds.
- Follow up on reporting policies.
- Ensure accurate database input and capture.
- Take on assignments to increase efficiency and improve service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of related insurance experience.
- High school diploma with Associates Degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of insurance concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Functional knowledge of product offerings.
- Analytical skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
What's in it For You?
- Career Development: 6 months temp to hire employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
- Starting pay: $15.00 / hour. Expectation is that this rate increases and transfers into a salary upon converting to a Hanover employee.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-430pm.
- Benefits: Yes both as a temp and when permanent with Hanover.
Please submit your resume to Lindsey Fontana at email@example.com for an immediate response!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.