Randstad Customer Care Representative in Woodmere, New York
Customer Care Representative
US$ 15 - US$ 18 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage existing and new customer hardware/software needs
- Prioritize and provide timely & accurate quotes
- Delegate and track orders as needed
- Inbound & Outbound calls daily
- Cultivate relationships with existing, new and potential clients over the phone/email
- Actively listen to each customer with patience and courtesy.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer s device, billing and service concerns.
- Excite customers about how new solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Build customer relationships - earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
- Proven ability exceeding goals and objectives
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through
- Proven time management skills
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent relationship building ability
- Great communication ability (verbal and written)
- Must be extremely detailed
Working hours: Multiple Shifts Available
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.