Randstad Level 3 Copier Technician in Windsor, Connecticut
Level 3 Copier Technician
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Level 3 Copy Technical Needed for Ramsey, NJ
5-8 years of related experience
Large copier support experience - which includes knowing how to take apart a copier and fix.
Customer Support experience via phone
Net+ and or A+ certification
· Proficiently provide hardware and software technical support for products in various network environments.
· In depth understanding of the complete line of products and the various host environments and operating systems which include Windows, Mac, Netware and UNIX.
· Must have a good understanding of the main applications utilized with our Work Group products such as the Adobe product suite and have an understanding of protocols and topologies such as TCP/IP, Ethertalk, Netware, Wireless and USB.
· Proficient in understanding of the page description languages such as Postscript, PCL, PJL and PDF.
· Proficiently create and write solutions to be added to our Knowledge Base.
· (5) years of related experience as a field technician.
Associate s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering with at least three years of related experience.
· A+ and N+ Certification.
· Must be able to work as part of a team and to work under pressure
· Must be a "self-starter" and constantly looking for new challenges.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to travel on occasion for training or support purposes.
· Must be able to use a multi-meter and test continuity. Background in electrical and electronics is required.