Randstad CCAR Banking Risk Manager in Wilton, Connecticut
CCAR Banking Risk Manager
salary:$70 - $100 per hour
date posted:Monday, August 7, 2017
Looking for two banking Risk Managers with CCAR risk modeling experience for 4 to 5 month contracts in Wilton Connecticut
ANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelor's degree required; Graduate degree
Years of experience: 7 -10 years in the related field of Risk Management
Reason for request/why opened: Incremental
% Interaction with Stakeholders: Yes
Team Size: Small
Personality Style/Team Culture: High paced and solution driven, mitigate risk for the bank
Selling Points of Position: Organization and team culture , exposure to other groups Risk Management, Finance, Business Line, Risk
Best Vs Average Candidate: Natural curiosity to play with data, solution driven, big picture, detailed oriented, analytical and excellent communications skills ( 5/5) and ability to meet deadlines . Candidates who are exposed to statistics and mathematics
How will performance be measured: Task / project assigned
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
7-10 years with Risk management in large enterprise environment ( preference will be given to candidates with Banking and financial or similar env.)
7- 10 years with SAS
7-10 years with Data Analysis and Data manipulation
3 years with Knowledge with CCAR model development
3 years with Retail Lending
Solid writing and documentation skills.
Excellent PC skills including advanced EXCEL
NICE TO HAVE
Banking and Financial ( candidates will be given preference over others)
SQL experience for running reports and development
· Manages and leads a team by scheduling and assigning work, establishing unit goals and objectives, and providing training.
· Completes performance reviews; makes employment decisions; coaches, counsels and develops staff.
· Develops and documents statistical analytical models to analyze the portfolio, including quantitative analysis, probability analysis, regression analysis, migration analysis, etc.
· Identifies current or future issues with data integrity, is a stakeholder and participant in overall Data Governance
·Provides detailed trend information. Identifies/highlights areas of deterioration to determine root cause, direction of trends,
and additional attention required. Works with management and Committees to help direct future lending activities to mitigate future loan losses
· Provides economic analysis of national, regional, and local economies
· Represents the department at higher level stakeholder/management meetings. Participates in Portfolio Strategy and Asset
Quality Meetings to provide insight on statistics and address Committee's requests for additional information.
· Communicates issues to the business line and Risk and makes recommendations as appropriate.
· Develops productive working relationships with others in Risk Management, Finance, Business Line, Risk, and external
· Provides accurate reports and identifies issues that could impact decisions.
· Supports policy / practice in the areas of measuring/quantifying risk exposure
· SAS and SQL experience required
· Bachelor's degree required; Graduate degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
· 7-10 years related experience required
· Strong analytical, technical and writing skills
· Ability to develop and execute complex analyses in support of business goals and objectives
· Retail Lending knowledge and experience is required
· Excellent PC skills including advanced EXCEL
· Demonstrated management/leadership skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior
· Ability to assimilate complex business information in order to structure relationships in processes and data
Skills needed for submittals
8-10+ yrs. exp. as a Risk Analyst from the Banking industry -Yes
Exp.in data modeling,risk mgt,& strategy development from a bus. admin,stats,math,scientific.-Yes or no
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? * Yes or No
SQL/VBA - basic working knowledge *Yes or no
3 years with Knowledge with CCAR model development *Yes or no
Adv.. Excel data manipulation (derive findings/conclusions from large datasets & troubleshoot errors *
Yes or no
Retail Lending * Yrs.