Randstad Production Manager in Wheeling, West Virginia
US$ 55,000 - US$ 65,000 per year
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
General Manager of a Service Center needed for a great candidate in Wheeling, West Virginia that wants to be a valuable member of the leadership team.
Hours & Pay Rate:
- 1st Shift
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Management of hourly and salary plant staff to include training and mentoring
- Assist in the development of supply chain strategies
- Set deadlines, monitor and summarize progress of projects
- Coordinate flow of product and information to both internal and external customers
- Work closely with Distribution Center, sales department, vendors and customers
- Perform other duties ass assigned
Working hours: 1st Shift
--Strong management skills to include formal training on managing and leading by example
--Thorough understanding of product environment
--Knowledge in the use of personal computers and common office software.
--Hands on leadership
--Ability to effectively communicate with others.
--4-year degree or 5 years of equivalent work experience as a Service Center Operating Manager
--Valid driver s license
--2-4 years of industrial maintenance experienc
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.