Randstad Customer Service Representative in Westborough, Massachusetts
Customer Service Representative
US$ 16 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client, an extremely well known and prestigious financial services company, has a few openings for professional Customer Service Representatives in their Westborough, MA location. This is a fast paced call center environment that handles customer requests coming in ranging from basic product and contract inquiries to more complex transactions and problem resolution. These positions have opened up due to additional assistance needed for their busy season coming up.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and exposure in a leading Financial Services company! The opportunities available are long term, 3-4 month contract positions that will pay $16.00 per hour. Shifts for the positions will be 8 hours per day between 8am-8pm Monday through Friday. These positions do have the possibility of transitioning to full time employment down the road, however Attendance and Punctuality will be required in ordered to be considered for this!
In this position, you will be responsible for strong customer service support to clients and financial advisers. You will be answering all incoming calls, with an emphasis on first-call resolution of customer issues. You will be expected to assist clients by delivering timely and effective resolution of all inquiries, as well as build customer loyalty and satisfaction. In dealing with some of these calls, you may handle requests from difficult clients at times. The successful individual will possess the ability to research and provide solutions to clients, ensuring a positive service experience.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 1st shift
- High School Degree required, College Degree preferred
- 2+ years prior call center/customer service skills
- Financial services experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) and ability to pick up on new programs quickly
- Personable, professional phone demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and effective listening skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
Please apply with your resume attached in Word Doc format or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.