Randstad Millwright Preventive Maintenance Department in Washington, New Jersey
Millwright Preventive Maintenance Department
US$ 21 - US$ 27 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionGlobal Manufacturing Plastic Tubing Company, located in Washington New Jersey is seeking an experienced, Maintenance Technician .
This is a Direct Hire position , Monday - Friday 7 am to 3 PM. Refer to the job description for more details on hours and availability.
Basic Function: Someone who has a working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems as well as a more specific knowledge of the machinery and processes of the business, : To Manufacture, assemble, disassemble, rebuild or repair production or support equipment such as, but not limited to, indexer, gearbox, etc.
1. Read and interpret blueprints or drawings, work from verbal or written instructions or part to be copied or fitted
2. Will be familiar with and capable of using electrical measuring and testing apparatus as may be required to perform the functions of the position (it is a plus)
3. Will have a working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems as well as more specific knowledge of the machinery and processes of the business.
4. May be required to receive additional training in areas such as safety, hazardous waste, OSHA, HVAC or other disciplines as necessary.
5. Plan setup and operation on all types of basic and specialized machine tools.
6. Determine specifications for inspection of work using full range of precision measuring and gauging tools or devices.
7. Perform required inspection before, during and after machining.
8. Fill out work orders, time sheets or other such forms as required accurately.
9. Assist in other areas of plant maintenance or repair as may be necessary.
10. Perform routine maintenance and make repairs necessary to maintain the equipment pertinent to the job in safe and good working condition.
11. Knowledge of rigging equipment.
Working hours: 8 hour days
High School or GED is Required.
5 plus years of ( Millwright) experience is preferred
.Must be able to perform welding, plumbing, operate a fork truck; work at heights with high lift, and miscellaneous general maintenance as assigned.
*.Must be available to work weekends, during holidays and shutdowns if it is required to complete the project.
* If interested contact Gene Cintron at 908-835 5219 and apply online at randstadstaffing.com
* You can also send your resume to
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.