Randstad PC Provisioning Tech in Washington, District Of Columbia
PC Provisioning Tech
Monday, October 3, 2016
.Check for any damage or missing accessories and document/report to team lead for further actions.
· Deliver and install provisioned equipment at user location and perform installation and troubleshooting, when required.
· Ensure that the asset information for all provisioned equipment is updated in Remedy/PCIM.
· Ship PC equipment to country offices when required. Track these shipments and maintain communication with requester.
· Provide Events and rental support by coordinating with clients, delivering and installing equipment at requested location, and perform basic troubleshooting.
· Oversee equipment inventory and inform company Team Lead stock projections to allow time to purchase.
· Track all purchase orders for equipment stock or ad hoc purchasing.
· Follow established and tested process and procedures provided by the company Team Lead.
· Validate installation through defined quality assurance procedures.
· Fill-in, review, and submit tracking documents on a daily/weekly basis.
· Decommission returned, damaged, or out of warranty equipment by wiping sanitizing all data and removing any physical identification.
· Prepare decommissioned equipment for physical disposal.
· Ensure Service Level Agreement is maintained when providing service to clients.
· Assist in providing weekly statistics.
-Ability to learn new technologies, processes as required by company.
· Experience in Win-7 and 10 PC Imaging, install setup
· Troubleshooting PC Operating System and Hardware issues
· Ability to install a client s standard/core software packages. Excellent customer service and clear messaging.
· Capacity to assume increasing responsibility
Communication and Customer Service Skills:
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent administrative skills: organized, efficient, detail oriented, and versatile
· Excellent Customer Service approach to dealing with company clients
Technical PC support
Excellent customer service
Ownership and willingness to resolve issues
Quick learner and team player
Required Skills Technical PC support;Excellent customer service;Excellent communication;Ownership and willingness to resolve issues;Quick learner and team player;