Randstad Medical Office Manager - Randstad Career Expo in Washington, District Of Columbia
Medical Office Manager - Randstad Career Expo
US$ 50,000 - US$ 55,000 per year
Monday, October 17, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe have a portfolio of over 100 Reputable Clients located in Washington, DC that we actively service by recruiting to fill Direct Hire positions in their offices. We make our match for our clients by identifying candidates that are a JOB FIT (have in another position applied the skills required to complete the day to day functions of the job), a COMPANY FIT (have worked for a similar size company, in a similar industry and environment) and a BOSS FIT (will be compatible with the Management and personality of their Supervisor). We pride ourselves on working with the best companies and recruiting the best candidates available in our market. We have a commitment to our clients that we will present candidates within 72 hours of receiving their order, in order to do this successfully; we must constantly be building a network of high caliber candidates that can be considered for employment with our clients as positions become available.
On Tuesday, October 25th Randstad invites you to stop in at the Washington DC office to meet with our recruiters during our Non-Clinical Healthcare Career Expo!
When: Tuesday, October 25th from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. As this is an open house, no appointment is necessary
Where: Randstad DC; 1025 Connecticut Avenue NW Suite 1201; Washington DC 20036
We are located directly above the Farragut North metro stop and across the square from the Farragut West station.
Here is a sample of the Medical Office Manager positions for which we are currently recruiting:
- Salary Range: 50,000 - $55,000 / year
- Supervision of patient scheduling and registration
- Supervision of medical records, data entry and processing
- Develop, implement and maintain office policies and procedures
- Interview, hire and train productive medical team members
- Act as a liaison between clinical and nonclinical staff
- Be available for problem escalation and handle difficult situations
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Candidates that would be in consideration for the position have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years working in medical office setting
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience is strongly encouraged
If you will be visiting us during our OPEN HOUSE, please be prepared with the following:
- Come dressed for a professional interview
- Bring a copy of your updated Resume and two forms of identification to verify your eligibility to work in the USA. Common examples of IDs are a US Passport, Permanent Resident Card, a Driver's License/State Identification/Military ID paired with either a Social Security Card or US Birth Certificate
- Please go to our website at http://us.randstad.com/content/home/index.xml to create an account.
- Finally, you can schedule an appointment by submitting your resume to this job posting by emailing Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter. Once received we may reach out to speak with you and schedule an appointment for you. If we are unable to do so, please feel free to come by anytime!
We look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.