Randstad Medical Administrative Assistant in Washington, District Of Columbia
Medical Administrative Assistant
US$ 45,000 - US$ 50,000 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is the world's most successful recruiting firm, responsible for putting 250,000 people to work a day, in a temporary, Temporary to Hire and Direct Hire capacity. Our DC office has been in existence in this market for over 50 years, and manages a portfolio of the top caliber of administrative candidates and actively matches them with our high profile clientele. We represent some of the most influential non-profit and for profit organizations in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
- Point of contact for patients seeking services.
- Handle health insurance issues and inquiries.
- Accurately enter data in the system while talking to patients over the phone or in person.
- Schedule patient meetings for multiple physicians
- Maintain calendars for appointments
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
-- 3-5 years supporting a Medical Office
-- Strong verbal and written communication
-- Maintain professionalism while handling sensitive material
-- Proficient in MS Office Suite
-- Bachelor's degree preferred
What To Expect:
1. Our Process Begins with Applying to This Job Posting, Once you have Created an Account with Randstad you have Joined the Randstad Network. It is also recommended that you email your resume directly to Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your Application will be reviewed by a Consultant in our Branch
3. If your qualifications seem to be a match for what we know our clients are typically seeking you will be contacted for a brief phone screen where we will discuss your qualifications with you in more details and learn more about what you are looking to gain from your job search.
4. You will be sent assessments via e-mail that are specific to the position title you are seeking
5. You will be invited in for an in person interview with one of our consultants where we will further discuss your qualifications and any companies that we feel your skills to be a strong match for. At this time we will discuss next steps. We are constantly marketing our candidates directly to our clients and have a high success rate of securing interviews for our candidates through this method.
Thank you for your interest in having Randstad represent you in your employment search! We look forward to building a great relationship with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.