Randstad Dynamic Administrative Assistant in Washington, District Of Columbia
Dynamic Administrative Assistant
US$ 45,000 - US$ 55,000 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe make our match for our clients by identifying candidates that are a JOB FIT (have in another position applied the skills required to complete the day to day functions of the job), a COMPANY FIT (have worked for a similar size company, in a similar industry and environment) and a BOSS FIT (will be compatible with the Management and personality of their Supervisor). We pride ourselves on working with the best companies and recruiting the best candidates available in our market. We have a commitment to our clients that we will present candidates within 72 hours of receiving their order, in order to do this successfully, we must constantly be building a network of high caliber candidates that can be considered for employment with our clients as positions become available.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant who is able to support a fast paced office environment in Washington, DC.
*Email and correspondence
*Filing and organization
*Invoices and Budget
*Ordering Office Supplies
*Maintaining office calendar
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30 pm
*Microsoft Office Proficient - Specifically advanced knowledge in Excel and Word
*Attention to detail
*Able to work in a fast paced work environment
*3-5 years of office experience in a professional setting
What To Expect:
1. Our Process Begins with Applying to This Job Posting, Once you have Created an Account with Randstad you have Joined the Randstad Network. It is also recommended that you email your resume directly to Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your Application will be reviewed by a Consultant in our Branch
3. If your qualifications seem to be a match for what we know our clients are typically seeking you will be contacted for a brief phone screen where we will discuss your qualifications with you in more details and learn more about what you are looking to gain from your job search.
4. You will be sent assessments via e-mail that are specific to the position title you are seeking
5. You will be invited in for an in person interview with one of our consultants where we will further discuss your qualifications and any companies that we feel your skills to be a strong match for. At this time we will discuss next steps. We are constantly marketing our candidates directly to our clients and have a high success rate of securing interviews for our candidates through this method.
Thank you for your interest in having Randstad represent you in your employment search! We look forward to building a great relationship with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.