Randstad Administrative Assistant (Bilingual) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Administrative Assistant (Bilingual)
US$ 35,000 - US$ 40,000 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionDo you have English/Spanish speaking and writing skills, and the desire to work with an established organization in the downtown DC area as an Administrative Assistant?- Randstad is seeking a Administrative Assistant (Bilingual Preferred) for a temporary to permanent position with an organization that is rapidly growing!
Job duties will include the following:
- Reviewing and translating documents
- Correspondence via email and phone with Spanish speaking customers and clients
- Organize office mail and order office supplies as needed
- Create files and maintain customer database
- Manage office calendar and coordinate appointments as needed
- Prioritizing changing workloads and maintaining a high level of urgency
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken) preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years' experience as a tenured Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Outlook and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully with a team in a multi-cultural environment-
If you are interested in this unique opportunity and meet the qualifications listed above, please click the apply button directly associated with this posting. We look forward to assisting you in your job search! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Bilingual Admin Assistant" in subject line.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.