Randstad Maintenance Technician in Warren, Ohio
US$ 40,000 - US$ 60,000 per year
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionREPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
The Service Technician is a critical part of the team, and will be responsible for providing both internal and field equipment start-ups, repairs and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have direct equipment mechanic/maintenance experience along with an aptitude in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting. Previous service experience is a plus as this position will require assisting Customers over the phone or on job-sites to troubleshoot and repair equipment. Training of existing products and repairing of components will be provided.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requires interfacing with Field Customers on the phone and in person to troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Works directly with Customer to diagnose, solve and make on-site equipment repairs.
- Will be assigned to travel to job sites for equipment start up, training and repairs.
- Coordinate Service orders to repair Customer and Company owned equipment.
- Working detailed knowledge of the operation and controls of recycling products.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment mechanically and electrically.
- Ability to travel to complete field service work, with potentially short notice.
- Working knowledge of parts related to recycling equipment and the ability to install/rebuild.
- Current Drivers license and ability to obtain site specific clearances to visit job sites.
- Location: Service Area - Lowellville, OH / Field - specific job site, up to 30% travel required
- Industry leader. Seventy-five percent plus market share.
- Profitable company with potential for strong, continued growth.
- Recently doubled the size of the production facility.
- Stable workforce. Wages and bonus plans are competitive
- Strong reputation
Working hours: First Shift 7AM-4PM
BACKGROUND / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires a minimum of 5-10 years experience in a Service, Mechanics or Skilled Manufacturing setting.
- History working with transferable skills.
- Minimum of High School or Trade School education
- This position also requires moderate computer literacy.
- Physical ability to work in production or field environment with frequent bending, standing, stooping, walking, reaching and lifting required.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience / Ladder logic
- Ability to interface with Customer and Employees at all levels.
- Metal Fabrication / Fitting experience a plus.
- Overtime required when necessary
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.