Randstad Qualitative Research Analyst in Vienna, Virginia
Qualitative Research Analyst
US$ 50,000 - US$ 65,000 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Our client, a National Trade Association located in Reston, VA, is seeking an Qualitative Research Analyst for their Government Affairs department. This is a Direct-Hire position.
- Writing sections of reports, preparing issue briefs, presentations, and talking points.
- Researching, identifying, and tracking Medicare-related issues and legislation.
- Performing basic qualitative and quantitative data analysis and presenting results.
- Providing project management support.
- Responsible for obtaining or creating graphics for presentations and displays, and for use in developing lobbying and advocacy materials.
Working hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience as a research analyst or equivalent job, preferably in a trade association.
- Bachelor s degree focused on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to work both collaboratively toward common goals and independently.
- Be an experienced user of MS Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator and web development tools.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.