Randstad Patient Case Coordinator in Vienna, Virginia
Patient Case Coordinator
US$ 13 - US$ 17 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThe Randstad Vienna, VA, office is so excited to announce that we will be working with different clients in the Northern Virginia area to help fill their Non-clinical Healthcare positions!
Specific Job Related Duties for Patient Case Coordinator:
- Ensures timely management and disposition of observation patients.
- Participates in multidisciplinary team rounds throughout patient stay.
- Participates in education of the patient related to the plan for discharge and follow up care.
- Assesses the patient's needs through a holistic approach, addressing emotional, functional, and healthcare concerns.
- Ensures timely interventions to prevent delays in service.
- Demonstrates competence and skill in communication with patients, family, and hospital staff.
- Defines and recommends potential discharge plan and mode of transport.
- Identifies and manages barriers to discharge.
- Demonstrates timely and complete documentation of proposed discharge plan.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
Working hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you feel you are qualified for these future positions with Randstad please apply. Also please share with family and or friends. Thank you so much!
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact at (703) 790-8835
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.