Randstad Customer Service - Member Services Representative in Vienna, Virginia
Customer Service - Member Services Representative
US$ 12 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThe Member Services Representative will report to the Member Services Manager and will specifically oversee the comprehensive online application system where current nonprofit members and other interested organizations can provide the documents and certifications necessary to show that they meet nonprofit membership criteria. Incumbents will be responsible for providing customer service prior to the open eligibility period, collecting data, and once open, assisting in the completion of the Combined Federal Campaign applications using the data collected as part of the eligibility process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effective verbal and written communication of membership criteria to nonprofit members and interested organizations.
- Utilize the online application system to troubleshoot and provide assistance to nonprofit membership process.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of assigned membership eligibility applications to ascertain if membership criteria are met, which includes a detailed and thorough review of each nonprofit member IRS Form 990 and financial statements.
- Document and communicate findings to nonprofit members and organizations clearly by phone and/or mail.
- Ensure nonprofit members and organizations are aware of deadlines and work with them to address deficiencies.
- Track the flow and status of assigned membership eligibility applications.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries.
- Maintain phone records and written correspondence by preparing and filing documentation.
- Enter collected documents and data into the applying organization's online platform.
- Use the information collected in the membership eligibility application process to complete, assemble and review documentation for the Combined Federal Campaign.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as needed
Working hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Familiarity with IRS Form 990 (preferred but not required)
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and must possess basic computer skills
2-3 years customer service or data entry and clerical experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.