Randstad Talent Acquisition / Social Media in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
Talent Acquisition / Social Media
Valley Forge, PA
US$ 28 - US$ 36 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur well known financial client has an immediate need in HR working with their Talent Acquisition and Recruiting teams. This is a contract/temp position supporting the implementation of the employment marketing strategy in alignment with Vanguard's overall talent strategy. This position helps to build awareness of our clients employee value proposition and brand in the employment marketplace and support its consistent representation across all talent attraction and recruiting activities. To implement best-in-class practices for leveraging all forms of media including social media and online recruiting sources in Vanguard's talent attraction efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with business areas and contacts to embed our clients employee value proposition and brand into the employment marketing strategy, ensuring it is consistently represented across all talent attraction and recruiting events. Ensure employment marketing efforts are incorporating appropriate diversity channels and candidates.
- Collaborate to deploy employment marketing efforts that support regional needs and align with the global talent attraction and recruiting strategy.
- Maintain awareness of recruiting-related products and employment marketing trends, business client needs, and tacts utilized by key competitors.
- Keep current with media trends including social media and digital talent attraction trends and analyze the effectiveness.
- Coordinate all employment marketing campaigns and recommend creative ways to increase the strength the brand and depth and quality of the candidate pool. - An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Track information on global talent pool.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm (flexible), for total of 37.5 hours per week. Overtime may apply as business volumes and needs support.
Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Minimum of three years of general business experience.
Experience in social media marketing.
Experience in the deployment and implementation of talent attraction strategies preferred.
Understanding of HR policies and processes.
Knowledge of marketing channels including social media.
Knowledge of corporate recruiting and talent attraction.
Proven teamwork capabilities.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills.
Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
Ability to effectively work independently and identify when to engage others.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.