Randstad Engineering Technician needed in Valencia, CA 91355 in Valencia, California
Engineering Technician needed in Valencia, CA 91355
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionEngineering Technician needed in Valencia, CA 91355
Six Month Assignment -Temp to Permanent Opportunity
Hours: Monday - Friday/Days: Ability to work flexible hours; this position will be a roughly 50 hours of work per week, with 10 hour shifts.
Seeking an Engineering Technician to apply the use of scientific knowledge and formal systems to find practical solutions to daily problems. This will consist of working with direct complex operations geared toward gaining efficiency, productivity, and accuracy.
The Engineering Technician will support the engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include electronic circuits, photonics and logic systems.
- The engineering technician will work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- This person will perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- The Engineering Technician will assist in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
Working hours: Monday Friday/Days: Ability to work flexible hours; this position will be a roughly 50 hours of work per week, with 10 hour shifts.
--HS Diploma plus 1-3 years' relevant work experience
--Familiar and experienced in working with specific electro-mechanical tools
--Ability to work flexible hours; this position will be a roughly 50 hours of work per week, with 10 hour shifts.
--Experience working with electronic circuits, photonics, logic systems preferred.
--Experience reading schematics preferred
--experience working with mechanical tools
--can work 50 hours a week
--stand long periods of time
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.