Randstad Sr. Quality Process Auditor - Warehouse in Union City, Georgia
Sr. Quality Process Auditor - Warehouse
Union City, GA
US$ 17 - US$ 19 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionJob Title: Sr. Quality Process Auditor - Warehouse
Duration: Long-Term/ Temp- to -Perm
Work Schedule: Mon-Friday, 40+ hours
Shifts: 7am-3:30pm- Flexible
Pay: $17-19 per hour
Work Location: 6705 Oakley Industrial Blvd., Union City, GA 30291
SumSummary of Functions:
Performs internal scheduled and random audits of the operations process and supporting departments. Verifies the implementation and execution of ISO policies and procedures described in the documented quality system. Assists in department process and quality improvements.
- Self motivated, requiring minimum supervision, to find process problems and non-compliances to XPOs ISO-9001 quality system.
- Assists Process Technicians and Quality Coordinators with follow-ups on Process / Quality-related problems.
- Assists in Root Cause analysis.
- Audits corrective actions for effectiveness.
- Documents audit findings and records in Quality database system
- Trains and interprets process procedures/work instructions/quality bulletins with departments being audited; provide input on changes and/or updates to work instructions/procedures.
- Participates in special projects (auditing, training, and/or inspecting) and provide reports to management on findings.
- Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to and enforcing safe work practices and following safety practices
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork in meeting goals and objectives
- Commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process
- Communicates well with leadership, Team members and other departments
Working hours: 7am-3:30pm/ 4pm-12:30am
--The position requires walking, turning of the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing of the arms, legs, wrists, and fingers
--Ability to lift 10 to 25 pounds and up to 50 on infrequent basis
--May also include frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers can also be expected
--Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, read small print, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to distinguish primary colors
--Ability to sit or stand for long period of time
--Effectively performs the position through effective communication and exchange of information with all parties that you may come into to contact with while performing the essential functions of the position
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
--Two to three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
--Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one, small and large group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
--Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to interpret graphs
--Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
--Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Office, (excel, word, power point, outlook)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.