Randstad MAINTENANCE MECHANIC in Tucson, Arizona
US$ 15 - US$ 18 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently recruiting for a direct hire position with a production company in Tucson. The perfect candidate will be someone who is mechanically inclined, has a great work ethic and experience as a Maintenance Mechanic.
- Ensure production equipment operates efficiently by performing maintenance inspections
- Maintains records of the production equipment
- Conducts safety compliance inspections
- Purchase components used in the repair or preventative maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Analyzes equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility to ensure Company facilities, including buildings and grounds, are maintained to Company standards.
- Proficiency in equipment maintenance and troubleshooting equipment failures
- Requires the knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronics (PLC), hydraulics, heating, ventilation ,and air conditioning (HVAC), carpentry, welding, machining and fabricating
- Occasional sitting, stooping, kneeling and crouching
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds
- Must have five years working experience in facility and manufacturing maintenance
- Must have GED/H.S. diploma
Working hours: Varies
- Perform skilled journey-level work in the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned tools and equipment
- Interpret blueprints, shop drawings, sketches and work orders to others.
- Estimate labor and materials costs.
- Make arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately
- Operate an industrial Forklift vehicle and perform heavy physical labor.
To be considered for this position please apply online at www.randstadusa.com and attach an updated copy of your resume for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.