Randstad Human Resources professional with Paycom in Tucson, Arizona
Human Resources professional with Paycom
US$ 15 - US$ 17 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is currently looking for a Human Resources professional with Paycom experience to coordinate and implement services, policies, and programs. In addition, manage the ongoing development of superior workforce that supports company culture, continuous improvement and higher performance.
The perfect candidate will assist and advise company managers about human resource issues that involve:
- Employee Relations
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Organizational Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Safety and compliance concerns and reporting
- Complete I-9 Work checklist for selected candidates prior to start date ensuring that qualifications are completed.
- Ability to process and handle confidential paperwork containing sensitive information like social security numbers and bank routing information is vital.
- File Clerk duties (electronic document filing and scanner operations)
- Support and manage instructor-led professional development courses and administer a Learning Management System for eLearning and other online education.
- Policy development and documentation
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Employee services and counseling.
- Tracks and posts OSHA-required data and files reports.
Working hours: Monday - Friday
--Bachelor s Degree from a recognized educational institute in the field of Human Resources Management, Business Administration or agreed equivalent
--Minimum three (3) years of previous experience in employee recruitment and on boarding or human resources management Or five (5) years experience with CPC in human resources department
--Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent human relations skills, including the ability to work effectively with people over the phone.
--Computer literacy with comprehensive spreadsheet and word processing skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
--Required knowledge of Paycom, HRMS and HRIS Systems
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your resume with us by applying now! At www.randstadstaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.