Randstad Bookkeeper in Tucson, Arizona
US$ 15 - US$ 25 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is currently looking for a Bookkeeper for a future position; this position is not and entry level opportunity and the perfect candidate will be responsible for compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/ individuals. Tax preparations experience is required.
Pay rate: DOE
Schedule: M- F 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Responsible for full Accounting process to include Accounts Payable/Receivable, payroll and reporting, sales tax, general ledger/ journal entries, prepares payments, 1099, W2s, Reconcile vendor/customer statements and corporate collections.
- Small to mid-size project management, including estimating, scheduling, contract management and purchasing. In addition to administrative duties-ongoing office functions like sorting mail
Working hours: 40
- High School diploma
- B.S. in Accounting
- Solid knowledge in: Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks and Sage Accounting Products.
- Organized with reliable multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your resume with us by applying now! At www.randstadstaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.