Randstad Shipping & Receiving/Warehouse in Tualatin, Oregon
Shipping & Receiving/Warehouse
US$ 13 - US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, growing company in a position that will immerse you in multiple aspects of shipping, receiving and warehouse. If you are a fast-paced professional, with strong attention to detail, then this job is a good fit for you.
- Experience required 2 years in shipping & receiving.
- Highly self-motivated, reliable mover & shaker with a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Able to work unsupervised on their own initiative.
- Excellent attendance & punctuality.
- Must have strong attention to detail with great counting / math aptitude.
- Highly accurate, organized & energized.
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic attitude to work with others in a cordial, professional manner.
- Computer literate and proficient.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. and working on feet for an 8-hour shift.
- Must have or be capable of attaining an OSHA approved forklift certification.
- Experienced with material handling equipment such as forklift, hand truck & electric pallet jacks.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required.
Working hours: Monday -Friday 6:45am - 3:15am
Shipping & Receiving - Major Job Responsibilities Include:
--Perform all aspects of S&R to include: parts pulling, some assembly, packaging, weighing, labeling and loading.
--Capacity to accurately package materials, confirm quantities & verify against shipping documentation.
--Package sizes vary from small airfreight boxes, up to palletized ground freight boxes.
--Use of computer for shipping & inventory.
--Work with truck drivers to load and unload trucks and freight cars.
Warehouse - Major Job Responsibilities Include:
--Receive, count and examine incoming materials, stocks and supplies to certify completeness of shipments against bill of lading, invoices and other documentation.
--Perform visual inspections to ensure product quality or need for rejection.
--Keep records of goods received, noting shortages, damage and exceptions.
--Move, stack, store and transfer materials, supplies and merchandise in and about facility, loading dock and storage area.
--Pull parts from inventory, load production build carts with precise quantity of parts, set up jobs for production.
--Put together kits and assemblies for shipping & inventory.
--Restocking of inventory from individual piece parts to completed assemblies while maintaining accurate paperwork.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.