Randstad Production Assembler in Tualatin, Oregon
US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
- Prep and assemble a variety of products and subassemblies to prescribed methods.
- Fit parts to close tolerances, involving grinding of angled, contoured and flat surfaces.
- Grinding by use of hand-held and fixed pedestal grinders and belt sanders.
- Install components in sequence, aligning and adjusting parts for free working and proper operation.
- Tighten fasteners using air-powered tools, hand tools and/or torque wrenches.
- Make final functionality test.
- Finished products vary in weight from 7.5 to 80 lbs.
- Work is performed while standing at a bench-top environment.
Working hours: Monday -Friday 6:45am - 3:15am
Candidate must have the following qualities:
--High school diploma or equivalent GED.
--Excellent attendance & punctuality.
--Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
--Self-motivated to work with minimal supervision.
--Team player that can get along with coworkers.
--Mechanical experience and aptitude.
--Minimum of 1year mechanical experience, to include use of power hand tools.
--Strong attention to detail in order to QC (quality check) own work.
--Problem solving skills to determine quality fit, form & function.
--Quick learner and good communicator.
--Able to lift, carry and manipulate parts weighing up to 80 lbs.
--Capable of working on feet for an 8-hour shift.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.