Randstad Warehouse Janitorial Needed! in Tracy, California
Warehouse Janitorial Needed!
US$ 11 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionImmediate Warehouse Janitorial positions for a local Food Distribution Center
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous Sanitation/Janitorial experience is a MUST
- Bilingual preferred BUT not required
- Experience cleaning in an industrial setting is a PLUS
- MUST be able to work OT as needed
- All applicants must have reliable transportation to and from work. Must be able to be counted and relied upon; be on time
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the use of cleaning equipment
- Must agree to wear any and all necessary personal protective equipment
- Enjoy manual activities
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain general cleanliness of entire warehouse
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass Drug Test, Criminal Background Check, and E-Verify
Include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning lobbies, hallways, training rooms, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring. Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.-Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, counter tops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break-rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals
Working hours: 40+
--Stand, bend, and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
--Stand and walk throughout an 8-10 hour shift
--Make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.
--Temp to Hire
--Monday thru Friday (MUST be available weekends(
--Flexible to work OT if needed
--Day: 6:00am - 2:30 pm
--All candidates are eligible for great incentives. Such as monthly raffles prizes, that is not limited to electronic devices, gas cards, etc.
To be considered for this immediate opportunity, please apply today by submitting your resume to Joanna Escobar at Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.