Randstad Office Administrator in Tracy, California
US$ 15 - US$ 16 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionSend Rebecca Salvo your resume today! Rebecca.Salvo@RandstadUSA.com. 209-362-7162 These positions are going fast so apply now!
Randstad has immediate openings for two Office Administrators-in our new state-of- the-art distribution center in Tracy, CA. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working people. A desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization is a plus. In addition you must have a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude.
As the Office Administrator, you-will be responsible for assisting the Director of Operations and the Leadership team with the administrative tasks and other duties of operating the warehouse.- Coordinate the human resources functions as it relates to recruiting, new hire orientation, training, safety and benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls and assist vendors while providing good customer services, including: reading and understanding customer orders.
- Support customers, Sales, vendors and others by answering questions, researching issues and organizing customer and vendor visits.
- Create, process, and file all purchase orders and invoices for the branch.
- Work within warehouse in various positions including: Picking, K-Ship, Repack, Returns, and Inventory.- Support branch managers with other tasks as needed.
- Manages all clerical aspects of Protrack performance system and the Kronos payroll system (time off requests, perfect attendance tracking).- Maintain office filing systems (employee, OSHA, payroll, bonus).
- Manage Open Hire requisition system and support recruiting to fill open positions to include: prescreening applicants and facilitate pre-employment testing for available positions.
- Process New Hires to include: employment paperwork, New Hire Orientation, benefits enrollment, and online training courses.
Working hours: Full Time + OT as needed
In return, we offer a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
- A minimum of 2-3 years office administration experience in a busy environment. Human Resources experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to react appropriately to stressful situations including dealing with unsatisfied customers and/or vendors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Proficient to read, write, and speak in English.
- Proficient in arithmetic.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and assist in other areas of the branch.
Physical Requirements:-Move product, supplies, and boxes up to and over 50 lbs. Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, talking, hearing, visual acuity-near and far, depth perception, field of vision, color vision.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Send Rebecca Salvo your resume today! Rebecca.Salvo@RandstadUSA.com. 209-362-7162 These positions are going fast so apply now!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.