Randstad Maintenance Mechanic in Tolleson, Arizona
US$ 20 - US$ 28 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow with a global industry leader? Are you ready to take your career to a new level. We are currently searching for qualified maintenance mechanics with a strong mechanical and electrical background. The following requirements and duties represent an ideal candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with stamping operations to ensure plant equipment is operating when necessary, through diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair. Issues may be mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all plant equipment to ensure maximum productivity. Schedules may be directed by manufacturer s specifications or developed internally.
- Work with stamping operations to focus on improving productivity through the use of improvements in machines, materials, or processes.
- Install and troubleshoot any new equipment as directed.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to work overtime as required, to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of the shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education and/or Experience High School Diploma or GED with over two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Effectively communicate with co-workers and management regarding work and safety issues.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills: Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Comprehend job training and safety instructions.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Certificates & Licenses Lock-Out, Tag-out Certified; Crane Certified; Forklift Certified; Ladder and Sling Certified.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Read a tape measure, use micrometer, voltmeter, and calipers. Knowledge of blueprint reading. General knowledge of technology or electronics helpful.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
If you feel you meet these skills and requirements please email me directly with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.