Randstad Human Resources Specialist in Tampa, Florida
Human Resources Specialist
US$ 20 - US$ 22 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Our client, located in downtown Tampa is seeking a bilingual HR Specialist to join their team for a temp to hire opportunity. Some responsibilities of this role include:
-Provide HR support, maintain site HR records and coordinate the implementation of corporate human resource policies and procedures at the local facility.
-Continually work with the corporate human resources team in providing local human resources.
-Maintain software tracking of hours worked. Prepare Personnel Action forms for vacation, sick time, etc.
-Balance and submit payroll and payroll reports.
-Process new employee, termination and status change paperwork. Maintain personnel files.
- Conduct new employee orientation, assist in training of employees. Maintain training file documentation as necessary for SOP training.
- Maintain Safety records including OSHA logs and Safety Committee information.
- Assist with recruitment activities as needed. Maintain applicant/promotion/transfer logs.
- Assist with HR issues including compensation, hours worked, insurance and other benefits, drug screening and vaccination, and employee performance monitoring.
- Answer phones, direct calls to proper personnel and serve as receptionist for customers, tours, and vendors in facilities without a dedicated receptionist.
- Perform secretarial functions including typing, filing, data entry, and processing mail.
Working hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred, but not required.
3 years prior human resources experience required. ADP experience preferred.
Must be Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Applications as well as Recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.