Randstad Director of Bill Review in Tampa, Florida
Director of Bill Review
US$ 70,000 - US$ 90,000 per year
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client, near the WestShore area is looking for a Director of Specialty Bill Review for their medical auditing company.
- Must have experience and in depth knowledge of Worker's Comp Bill Review at a hospital/surgery center/rehab center etc. Prefer an implant center
- Will oversee and manage 9 bill reviewers.
- Knowledge of Medicare billing, coding and payment policies.
- Lead the development of all claim routing and review processes
- Assist with the coordination of workers' comp regulatory guidelines into the company's application
- Develop reporting metrics and assist in presenting to executive team
Working hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Located near the Tampa Airport
- Bachelor's Degree
- Workers' Comp knowledge and experience
- Experience and knowledge of medical billing and the relationships that exist between health care providers and the payer community
- Surgical and implant knowledge a plus
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.