Randstad Qualified machine operators in Suwanee, Georgia
Qualified machine operators
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Description1. Starts up, shuts down, and operates cylindrical grinding machine.
2. Enters instructions and program mills and lathes including reference points to ensure smooth running of the machine.
3. Uses measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, etc.) to build product.
4. Meets tolerance environments of the machine by setting gauges and measuring instruments appropriately.
5. Ensures daily production schedule is completed.
6. Performs routine maintenance as outlined in procedure.
7. Moves heavy materials with hoist and proper material handling methods.
8. Operates forklift to move products.
9. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
10. Follows safety procedures and reports any accident, incident, or unsafe conditions.
11. Escalates Production and Safety issues to Production Lead or Assistant Production Manager.
Working hours: 1st shift and 2nd shift
Must be willing to train on all equipment within the department
Perform responsibilities with minimal supervision
Must be able to work overtime
Must be willing to cross-train.
Forklift experience is required
Physical capabilities based on daily work schedule of 5-6 day work week, 8 to 10 hour shifts: sitting, crawling occasionally, squatting occasionally, bending occasionally, twisting frequently, walking, lifting up to 30 lbs, reaching frequently, range of motion-full range in arms and legs, push/pull 50 lb.
Candidates are required to submit to background and drug screenings.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.