Randstad Machine Operator in Summerville, South Carolina
US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently seeking extrusion operators for a client located in the Summerville area.
Job responsibilities will include: Pre-set tools as directed by supervisor and per instructions, perform required routine preventative maintenance, use measuring devices to ensure product meets specifications, maintain equipment and work area appropriately. Prior manufacturing experience is a plus.
Working hours: 12 hour shifts
-High School Diploma required
- Experience in the use of measurement systems- callipers, gages and micrometers.
- Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions, including some technical information and blueprints.
- Must have good mechanical attitude, mathematical skills and willingness to learn.
- Must have good eye-hand coordination and attention to detail.
- Good attendance and punctuality required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.