Randstad Electrical Assembler in Strongsville, Ohio
US$ 12 - US$ 16 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionOur Client in the Strongsville area is currently seeking an experienced assembler.
- Ability to review specs of parts and create the finished product.
- Working with fine parts and manipulation in order to achieve desired affect and/or product.
- Conducting quality inspection on all parts to determine accuracy.
Working hours: 1st Shift
- Good eye and hand coordination with excellent dexterity.-
- Good with measurements and able to follow directions
- Assembly is done while sitting. Must be able to sit for the shift.
- Well organized, good attendance and excellent attention to detail.
- Willing to work OT when needed.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
- Email your resume to Ryan.Fishleigh@randstadusa.com
- Call to follow up on this position at: 440-260-5900
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.