Randstad ForkLift Operator (Streetsboro) in Streetsboro, Ohio
ForkLift Operator (Streetsboro)
US$ 9 - US$ 10 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionWe are currently in search for dedicated and reliable Forklift Operators in the Streetsboro area.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds pallets accurately according to pick tickets
- Meets department goals for throw rate
- Operates powered industrial trucks (PITs) to move product and pallets throughout the warehouse while performing the picking and loading operation
- Conducts daily PIT inspections and follows safe PIT operating procedures
- Assists team members in picking, staging, loading, unloading, rotation and storage of product
- Maintains cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping floor, wiping up spills, and keeping product organized
- Follows and abides by all Company safety rules
- Records all damage and shrinkage per Company policy and handles damage/dents as they happen by wiping up any liquid that spills
- Identifies inefficiencies in warehouse operations and make recommendations
- Performs other duties as assigned
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Forklift certification, or ability to become certified (Company provided)
- Frequently exposed to moving machinery such as forklifts
- Exposed to temperature extremes in the warehouse
- Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions when loading doors are open
- Frequently works extended hours (10+).
Working hours: All Shifts
$9.00 - $10.00/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
-High School diploma or equivalent
-Basic math skills to count product
-Ability to read product labels and load sheets
-Forklift certification, or ability to become certified (Company provided)
-At least 6 months of tow motor experience
- Must be willing to submit to a background and drug test
- Must be able to provide 2 professional references
Interested parties may email your resume to email@example.com in addition to applying for this position.
For a complete list of Randstad's current opportunities, go to www.randstadstaffing.com
We place qualified individuals with great employers in temporary and direct hire positions.
Everyday, Randstad establishes new partnerships with well-known employers recruiting in your area.
Let us introduce you!
Good to know you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.