Randstad Project Manager in Stratford, Connecticut
US$ 20 - US$ 35 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
We are currently looking to add a Estimator to provide support to our Sales representatives and project managers. This is a direct hire. If you would like to apply to this position and would like more information, please apply on-line or email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct hire opportunity and the salary is between $20-$35 per hour with an excellent benefit package. This company provides hardware for doors and security systems.
Provide sales personnel/project managers support for quoting, purchasing, and order entries as related to projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - including but not limited to the following:
1. Upon receipt of project information from salesperson/project manager: Prepare detailed cost and sales pricing information to be used in producing quotes and tracking of project profitability.
2. For projects that awarded: Produce and submit the necessary purchase orders and internal documentation (i.e. sales orders, aftermarket records, etc.).
3. Negotiate best pricing with vendors
4. Utilize a variety of software technologies to produce detailed and accurate project related information.
5. Ensure necessary product manuals/price books and software packages are complete and up to date.
6. Monitor the receipt of material
7. Manage project folders
8. Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
Working hours: 8-5 M-F
1.-One year certificate from college or technical school and/or six months related experience
2.-Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
3.-Strong verbal and written communication skills
4.-Ability to read an interpret documents such as diagrams, opening schedules, and product manuals
5.-Strong problem solving and time management skills
6.-Strong computer skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.