Randstad Grinder in Stratford, Connecticut
US$ 12 - US$ 14 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionOur client on the Stratford/Bridgeport line has immediate openings 1st shift grinders. This company has been in business for over 50 years, offers available overtime, and is seconds away from Stratford's beaches right off of the highway! This is a true job shop environment with press machines, inspection, and start to finish machining all done under one roof. If you are looking for a full time position, we offer benefits as well!
- Experienced Grinder able to use hand grinding tools for 1st shift
- Accurately grind parts to print specifications, keeping within dimensional and finish requirements, while working in a timely manner
- Notify supervisor of department supply shortages
- Keep machines clean and ensure work is organized
- Follow all safety procedures
- Obtain correct Blueprints
- Review all questions and concerns with Department Manager
- Inspect details for sufficient grind stock prior to grinding them
- Maintaining quality
- Maintaining efficiency
- Housekeeping/machine daily maintenance
Working hours: 1st shift
Must have 3-5 years of experience as a grinder, using manual grinding equipment, polishing, buffing, or grinding hand tools. .
For Consideration please begin the application process by going to our website www.randstad.com
You can also send resumes to email@example.com or call 203/239-1556 for immediate consideration. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.