Randstad Field Services Specialist III - Bose in Stow, Massachusetts
Field Services Specialist III - Bose
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
The Field Services Specialist includes the responsibilities of a Desktop Support Specialist and a Network Administrator.
This individual is responsible for delivering high quality and efficient incident management and request fulfillment services from the data closet to the client device, including network, Windows configuration, computer, and endpoint support. This individual is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction while performing in alignment with team and organizational processes.
- Fulfill requests for new or reimaged computers, peripherals, software, and desk telephones.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to computer hardware, group policy, or Windows or other software configuration
- Support layer 2 network connectivity, including developing and managing core switch templates, configuring and administering individual ports and switches, and troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Move, add, and change network connections and network-enabled devices, including telephones, faxes, printers, and computers.
- Support image development and maintenance activities, application packaging, and patching activities
- Manage and deploy loaner computer and mobile devices, including responsibility for selection of devices and rate plans.
- Frequent driving between local offices as required - Must possess driver s license and dependable transportation
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Required Knowledge and Skills:
--3-5 years of experience in providing hands-on technical support to customers
--At least two of the following three:
--Experience supporting computer hardware, Windows operating systems, and other software; demonstrated proficiency with Windows XP and Windows 7 required
--Experience with image development and application and package development and deployment in a Windows environment with SCCM
--Experience installing, configuring, and supporting core IDF switches, network ports, and switches - LAN, Local Area Networking knowledge
--Excellent technical support, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
--Windows 8.1 experience
--Ability to quickly learn and independently apply new technical skills
--Excellent technical and business verbal and written communication skills
--Able to maintain a high level of customer service in a fast paced, high pressure work environment
Please note this is a 4+ month contract position. All interested candidates should be open to long term extension or full time opportunities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.