Randstad Senior Microsoft Server administrator in Springfield, Illinois
Senior Microsoft Server administrator
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
The consultant is expected to be on site for the bulk of the engagement and work under the direction of the team lead for day to day tasks and functions. They will participate in projects as assigned and provide recommendations on improvements and provide assistance with changes to the environment. For changes that the consultant will be managing, there are expectations of participating in the standard change windows for changes requiring some evening or weekend work.
· Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning Microsoft server 2008 and 2012.
· Expert level experience in troubleshooting, tuning and maintaining Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Office 365. Experience with PureMessage email filtering is a plus. Knowledge of enterprise-level email retention policies is a plus.
· Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting, tuning and maintaining VMWare ESX 5.5 environments.
· Experience in troubleshooting, tuning and maintaining Lync 2013 and Skype for Business.
· Preference given to candidates with experience migrating from on-premise Exchange and Lync to Office365 and Skype for Business.
· Understanding of enterprise-level networking including firewalls, proxy devices and email filtering devices.
· Experience participating in managed projects.