Randstad Patient Customer Service Representative in the Woodlands in Spring, Texas
Patient Customer Service Representative in the Woodlands
US$ 10 - US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Our client is looking for a Patient Customer Service Representative in the Woodlands.
1. Providing prompt and courteous service to patients, clinics contacts, and other health care professionals in regards to reimbursement and patient assistance questions.
2. Maintains knowledge of medical reimbursement, patient assistance programs, and oncology drug programs. As well as medical and pharmacy insurance benefits and structures.
3. Serves as a liaison between patient, medical staff and pharmaceutical reimbursement services, to properly execute program benefits; serving as an expert resource to the network in the research of reimbursement and patient assistance programs.
4. Gathers PHI and medical information from various PMS in order to apply and receive approval from the assistance programs.
5. Any other related duty as needed assigned by supervisor
TEMP TO HIRE POSITION
Working hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
2+ years of medical knowledge/experience required. Oncology knowledge is a plus.
A background as a social worker/financial counselor is preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.