Randstad material handler in Southaven, Mississippi
US$ 10 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently searching for material handlers that have the ability to lift 50lbs. Must be able to lift furniture and more large items, you will be required to be on your feet for up to 8 hrs. You are working in a non-controlled environment. We are looking for hardworking individuals that are looking to make an immediate impact in the workforce for a long term work opportunity.
Candidate needs to have experience in distribution.
Working hours: 40 hours
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
Must be able to pass a back ground and drug screen for this client...
- Need to have worked in a warehouse at least a year and worked in a warehouse within the past 6 months
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and succeed in a team environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be physically fit
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented and flexible, able to adapt to changing assignments
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a desire to continuously improve own skill set
- Able to function productively with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.