Randstad Forklift operator in Southaven, Mississippi
US$ 12 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Responsible for data entry, using and RF scanner with experience on a cherry picker. Your responsibility duties are as follows: You will be performing data entry 90% of your day, using RF scanner 60% of your day and using a Cherry picker lift 5% of your day. Your will also be responsible for matching SKU by cycle counting and consolidate product into existing location. In this position your will be emphasizing your focus on safety, quality, productivity, and housekeeping to meet the daily goals and objectives.
Working hours: 11:00am- 8:00pm
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- RF scanner experience
- Not afraid of heights - ability to work at all module levels
- Basic computer skills and understanding of overall distribution operations
- Basic math and reading skills
- At least 6 months experience operating a forklift
- Required to stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time throughout shift
- Detailed and team oriented
- Flexible to work overtime if necessary
Please create a profile and apply online.
* MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN ***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.