Randstad Warehouse Manager in South San Francisco, California
South San Francisco, CA
US$ 55,000 - US$ 65,000 per year
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
We are currently hiring for a Warehouse Manager to join our warehouse team in South San Francisco. Experience in the Auto parts industry is a plus. Pay rate DOE is $55,000 to $65,000 yearly.
You re duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Communicate needs, changes, and problems effectively with purchasing, fulfillment, warehousing and senior management
- Responsible for operational Supervision of warehouse facilities/staff, shipping and receiving, pick and pack processes, inventory organization and counts.
- Inventory Control & auditing (cycle counts, product in pick locations, product rotation, dating, labeling, etc)
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Monitors results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory via UPS, trucking, and ocean carriers.
- Organizes and maintains hard copy and electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment, distribution means, and pricing.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation: enforcing adherence to requirements: advising management on needed actions.
Working hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Skills & Qualifications:
--Previous supervision or management experience
--Inventory management & planning systems experience required
--Material planning & order management experience equal to 3-5 years
--Strong analytic background required
--Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with multiple departments
--Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma approach
--Must be highly organized and process-oriented
--High MS Office Proficiency
--Possess strong problem-solving skills related to people and inventory
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
--Up to 10% Travel
Benefits include Paid Time Off and Bonus Opportunities
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Marty Austria at (650) 357-1522 or forward over resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.