Randstad MECHANIC - MOGUL in Somerset, New Jersey
MECHANIC - MOGUL
US$ 25 - US$ 26 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Our Client in the Food Industry located in Somerset N. J, is seeking 2 full-time MECHANIC - MOGUL for 2nd and 3rd shifts
Company offers an excellent Health Benefits, Vacation & PTO package.
Pay is between $22 to $25 an hour depending on experience.
Provides maintenance and repair of equipment, primarily manufacturing/mogul, but can include other equipment in the physical plant. Supports and ensures the quality of manufactured goods and optimal production levels by keeping manufacturing machinery is sound working order.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain all production line machinery and equipment.
2. Diagnose, repair, maintain, rebuild, operate and troubleshoot all mechanical equipment.
3. Report food safety and quality issues to Plant management and SQFP
4. Follow PIM Brands GMP rules
5. Monitor fellow employees for adherence to GMPs.
6. Make equipment adjustments as needed.
7. Execute preventive maintenance programs.
8. Report maintenance problems to supervisors without delay.
9. Perform equipment inspections.
10. Communicate regularly with QC, supervisors and machine operators.
11. Prepares and maintains records and reports; completes work orders for all activities and records spare parts used.
12. Ability to work additional hours as needed
Working hours: 8 hour days, one weekend day
--High School education or equivalent is required.
--3-5 years experience in manufacturing field and use of high speed equipment.
--Knowledge of machine shop, welding, fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical troubleshooting.
--Working knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in vehicle and equipment repair is essential.
--Demonstrated experience in the safe use of power and hand tools and diagnostic equipment is required.
--Must be able to follow written instructions, including manuals and manufacturers service and repair specifications.
--Flexibility to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
--Basic math and computer skills are preferred.
-If interested apply online at randstadstaffing.com , or call, Gene Cintron at 908-835-5219 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether youre looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.