Randstad Production Supervisor in Solon, Ohio
US$ 50,000 - US$ 57,000 per year
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
This position is responsible for manufacturing tools though supervising staff, organizing and monitoring workflow. This position organizes the production plan, maintains timelines and budgets to ensure products are produced efficiently and on schedule. The Production Supervisor's main objective is to create a safe, productive work environment that produces quality products and meets customer demands.
-Reports to Director of Operations
-Supervises manufacturing employees
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes manufacturing results by leading, directing, and communicating with staff.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process.
- Completes production plan by establishing priorities, scheduling and assigning personnel.
- Enforces organization standards.
- Recruits, selects, and trains new employees.
- Adheres to timelines and budgets.
- Ensures product quality
- Improves on work processes through continuous improvement initiatives and QRM implementation
- Assist with planning and executing an annual physical inventory
- Troubleshoots machine and work environment issues and resolves problems.
- Works closely with other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and upper management.
Working hours: Day Shift
- Organizational ownership/Values alignment
- Systematic thinking
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal/People skills
- Directing people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education, Experience and Training:
- High school degree or GED. Associates degree in business management or related field preferred
- 1 to 3 years experience in manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of the powder metal process
- Supervisory/Management experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
- Must be able to provide 2 professional references.
For a complete list of Randstad's current opportunities, go to www.randstadstaffing.com
We place qualified individuals with great employers in temporary and direct hire positions.
Everyday, Randstad establishes new partnerships with well-known employers recruiting in your area.
Let us introduce you!
Good to know you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.