Randstad Forkilft Operator in Shafter, California
US$ 10 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
The Forklift Operator operates propane sit down forklift to lift, stack, or move products within the Production Plant in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete and maintain quality and inventory
- Direct, identify and track materials
- Physically rotate materials to ensure proper aging
- Unload, transport, and store all incoming finished goods
- Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring safety and adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Adhere to and support company regulations and policies
Working hours: 6:00am- 5pm
Position is a seasonal position from October - August
Shift : Days
Pay 10.30 per hour
Must be available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Interested candidates please contact Erica Heranndez 661-832-1900 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.